Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh, Mercy Me......

......two days of school down and I am tired, tired, tired! Last night I went to bed at 7:30! But the year is starting off well, and I have a nice group of kids. I think it will be a good year.
I finally took some pictures of my Crazy Quilt rug. Progress is slow, but steady.

I'm working on the flowers on the right and then I think I will tackle the bigger leaves. I need to dye some wool, but discovered I left my dyes at the lake! Oh well, too tired to worry about all that now---I'm off to do a little school work and then to bed. I may manage to stay up past 9:00 tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debra
    Your rug is going to be lovely. I know what you mean about being tired. I think it is also the change in the weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! That's going to be a fun rug to hook because there isn't too much boring background! I hope you'll share lots of pictures as it progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra,
    Thanks for visiting my blog....your post led me to you.....a real Beverly Hills hooker!
    I love the rug you're working on!

    ReplyDelete