Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oh Yeah....We're Rock Stars!


We have been having so much fun in my classroom this week, due to an article in the Detroit News about our classroom business! We named our company Puppy Love and make natural dog treats. If you're in the area you can pick them up at Premier Pet Supply or you can get them from http://www.fidodogtreats.com/.

But wait.....our 15 minutes of fame is not over yet! One of our local news stations picked up the story and will be out to film the kids a week from Tuesday!

I'm telling you it is only a matter of time before The Today Show calls..........or perhaps our own reality cable series..........

Really, though I'm just so proud of my guys and my staff. Everyone works so hard to give the kids a good experience and help them develop vocational and life skills. Just had to brag a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment